Supply Chain Platform

Hi everybody,

A lot of questions, apologies, I am new here as well with Novi, Diem and Move.

Diem Payment Networks interfaces with other Diem Payment Networks? Child DPN?

Any projects for Enterprise Supply Chain Platforms using Move?

Regional or Country size DPNs may be an answer to issues that may appear with local currency, local governments rules, and local costumes adaptation.

Local commerce, familiar farming, neighbor trading, small business and circular economy implementation will benefit from micro DPNs connected to regional or country DPNs.

Thank you

David

Dear David hi, Smart idea on the concept of supply-chain with adaptive features for the reliable region carriers appointed…

I can relate to the concept especially were agricultural and home appliances and certain types of tools or equipments…

I will make a note on these as it has wide potentials under a lockdown or pandemic era…

Cheers

Hello Nokomy

The idea is to have a private or a public/private Enterprise to govern the small business, informal trading and specially the rural country organizing the family farming business. Designed for Africa, will accelerate its development.
We are from Angola, and are in the process of starting a company to develop the platform in blockchain.
We have comparing available platforms, Substrate and Polkadot, Hyperledger at Oracle and IBM, some NoCode offers like Joget, but after reading more on Diem, if allowed, we will use DPN. Facebook is widely spread over Africa.
The help of this community is very important, please give us some inputs and guide us on the “how to start”.
Please help captivate the community for this topic, specially to have support building a group of Move developers.
Thank you
David